Accor is offering a day-use room package across 10 hotels in Bangkok to guests who need a private office space for the day.
Bangkokians who are desperately looking for a spacious hideaway to get their job done or who need a quiet place to focus on an important project can now book a room for up to eight hours between 8:00 - 20:00 in 10 hotels.
Participating hotels are located all over Bangkok to enable local residents to select a private office location that is close to their homes:
• GRAND MERCURE ASOKE RESIDENCE
• GRAND MERCURE BANGKOK FORTUNE
• PULLMAN BANGKOK KING POWER
• PULLMAN BANGKOK SUKHUMVIT
• VIE HOTEL BANGKOK MGALLERY
• ibis Styles Bangkok Sukhumvit Phra Khanong
• IBIS STYLES BANGKOK SUKHUMVIT 50
• NOVOTEL BANGKOK ON SIAM SQUARE
• NOVOTEL BANGKOK SUKHUMVIT 20
• MERCURE BANGKOK SUKHUMVIT 11
Accor’s first priority is the safety and wellbeing of its guests and staff. The group is closely monitoring the current situation and has instructed its hotels to implement additional hygiene measures across the network.